Becoming the ArchlordEdit
Once the Archlord Finals are under-way, the last player standing will win the coveted title. The new ruler gets several rewards for his victory on the battlefield.
1. The Archlord has access to a special dragon mount that increases movement speed by 100%.
2. The Archlord wears a special suit of legendary armor, signifying his special status as the supreme ruler of Chantra.
This Archlord Avatar has the following stats:
3. The Archlord also gets access to a selection of special skills that can be accessed via a special skill window only accessible to the Archlord.
- (Passive) – HP increased by 10,000
- (Passive) – MP increased by 5,000
- (Active) – Increase physical/magical damage by 20% for 60 seconds.
- (Active) – Increase physical/magical defense by 20% for 60 seconds.
- (Active) – Increase attack speed by 30% for 30 seconds.
- (Active) – Increase movement speed by 30% for 30 seconds.
- (Active) – Summon a dragon pet for 60 seconds.