Dungeons in Archlord 2 are instanced content. Individuals, parties and raids can enter dungeons. Stronger monsters and bosses appear in dungeons and they provide better rewards and items exclusive to those dungeons. The first dungeon is available at around level 10.
To be able to enter a dungeon, characters can either use the portal located in certain areas or the Dungeon Matching System.
Dungeon Matching SystemEdit
The Dungeon Matching System allows players to choose the difficulty level at which they want to enter the dungeon, the role of their character and the dungeon they wish to enter.
Dungeons in Archlord 2 have objectives which have to be completed within a certain time limit, which in turn depends on the difficulty level of the dungeon.
During the dungeon run players accumulate points that contribute to a Final Score. Depending on the final score, players receive different rewards when completing the dungeon run.
- Locan’s Lab (level 10 Azuni)
- Bloodrose Farm (level 10 Crunn)
- Shrine of Abyss (level 20 Azuni)
- Ention’s Sanctuary (level 20 Crunn)
- Quriod Mines (level 25 Azuni)
- Frozen Caves (level 25 Crunn)
- Altar of Flames (level 30 Azuni)
- Frost Wolf Castle (level 30 Crunn)
- Temple of Death (level 35 Azuni)
- Harpy’s Paradise (level 35 Crunn)
- Arahan’s Palace (level 40 Azuni)
- Stormbreak Castle (level 40 Crunn)
- Biotesting Lab (level 41 Azuni)
- Warriors' Shrine (level 41 Crunn)
- Fire Dragon's Roost (level 45 Azuni)
- Volcanic Caves (level 45 Crunn)
- Underground Garden of Light (level 50 Azuni/Crunn)
- Wraith Valley (level 52 Azuni/Crunn)